Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tag 11

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
- Family!

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- TV.. I bought everything wif my own money.. Never ask from Pa & Ma Scholarship since I've mine with ***...

3. Where do you wish to get married?
- In my hometown.. Where else? On star cruise?? ;P

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- Last time, when I was in PLKN I said I wanna get married on 27.. But now, 25.. Can arr?? Hahahahaha..

5. Are you in love?
- Nope.. Still single n available.. (Promote2..)

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- BBB with Dotty or Rashid..

7. Name the latest book that you bought?
- Book? Principles of Fermentation Technology.. (Im not a bookworm..)

8. What is your full name?
- Noor Azira Aziz

9. Do you prefer your mother or father
- What the fuck duck type of question!!! I love both of them!!!

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.. (Sheikh Muszaphar dah jumpa dah.. Hehehehehe..)

11. Christina or Britney?
- Sorry..

12. Do you do your own laundry?
- Of kos!

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
- Same with Kak Ila.. I wanna go to Japan coz of d Sakura flowers.. Looks beautiful on pics and Japan drama..

14. Hugs or kisses?
- Both! (Ehehehehe.. Tamak2..)

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- JKMB student
- Orang Melaka
- Elder than me.. *Suspect2* Eh, silap! *Respect2!*
- Looks like Chinese girl
- We went to d same training place..

16. 3 things I am passionate about
- Finish my thesis and grad on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kerje! Kerje! Kerje!
- KAHWIN! Hahahaha..

17. 3 things I say too often
- Bongok!
- Kecewa (lately..)..
- Doakan..

18. Book I’ve read recently
- Book again?? Mastika magazine..

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- U will get bored with songs after replay it so many times.. But NO with Al-Fatihah and other surah.. Please count, how many times u recite it per day and for entire of ur life.. Never get bored rite? *If u pray laa.. If not.. Sigh~*

20. 3 things I learned last year
- Kuatkan semangat! Hati kena JANTAN walaupun fizikal ku PEREMPUAN!
- Usah pedulikan org yg sengal.. Emosi mesti stabil..
- Menggedik2 dan melawa2 cam pompuan.. Eh, lupa.. Aku memang pompuan..

P/s: Aku suka "Aku" yang dulu..

No comments: